With the HGTV shows reaching new levels of success and milestones, it proves to me that all of us love a great show. Not just any show, but one that proves that the
"stuff" that we have is the stuff that we need, with just a little TLC. It's the perfect redemption story. Taking what was and making as new. Evolving.
I love Fixer Upper. I faithfully tune into to Property Brothers. Love it or List it? You bet! Any and all...I simply adore what they do. Each of these individuals are visionary and we NEED them. They play their note so well. I hang on their advice and learn. I, too, have the same drive in me to take things and make things fresh and new. Loveable. Stunning. I think it's just in our nature to want beauty around us.
When Cade was little, I would babysit here and there. Mostly to fill in where grandma's and babysitters were unavailable. During this time, I watched a darling little girl named "G." Her personality was such that Cade was smitten and confident that vows would soon follow. To date, "G" is a solid 14 inches taller than him and they are worlds apart in interests. Though they rarely see each other, her mother Kara and I have remained close.
I have said it often...EVERYONE needs a "Kara."
She has the knack for making something out of everyday products and yes, your OWN stuff. It is my absolute pleasure and honor to partner with her and her business, Evolve Designs, to bring YOU the latest on home décor, DIY ideas, and even "how to" videos that will be posted to her blog. Yes, she will have a space to share it and you will NOT want to miss this! Stay tuned for her blog address and for some incredible ideas that are DOABLE, affordable, easy, and unconventional to achieve "the LOOK" that you are going for!
Without further ado...please welcome my beautiful friend Kara Hamberlin of Evolve Designs...and a sneak peak of her work!
AAANNNDDDD...stop over and see her brand new blog http://evolvedesignsforyou.blogspot.com
No comments:
Post a Comment