Reviews & Such things!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Moving....again....=)

So we finished the painting....... late last night. We are supposed to be getting carpet today and had to have the place cleaned and ready. Can't wait to see it! =) It seems like it has been FOREVER since we started this project. Aaron and I came home last night and crashed.

We have been busy not only on the house but getting ready for our huge  Easter program at church. It always amazes me that each Easter, there is something new about the Easter story that sticks out and makes you stop and think about the magnitude of what was done for us on the cross. Amazing.

Treatment is today...8 more to go! Woohoo! Cade is still sick. He came down with a fever on Friday night and still has it this AM. Why do we make it thru the winter completely healthy, only to struggle in the SPRING....the nicest time of year??? Crazy. =) Hopefully he will be on the mend soon.

Still NO hair. Ugh. I still think the treatments are affecting it, but hopefully soon it will begin to grow a little faster. I pulled out the blonde wig yesterday. I had 6 ppl ask me what looked different about me, and when I looked in the mirror later that night, I noticed I had forgotten makeup, had paint sprinkled everywhere, and the silly wig had a piece of something sticking right out of the side of it. Good grief! It's a wonder I can walk. =)

This is just a little update on the day to day...
We won't have internet for a while b/c we will be moving...again....
(if I can find some time to pack!) Wish me luck! =)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Erin, so good to hear how you are doing! I'm so excited that you will be moving into your new place soon and hope that you have fun making it your home! Sorry I haven't written for a while. I've been thinking about you though! So glad that you are winding down with your treatments! Yeah! =) Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend... celebrating our precious Lord's death and resurrection, and new life!!! =) Love you girl!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete