Good morning!
I noticed that it had been a WHILE since I have written so we are overdue for a chat!
This past month has been full of things. To keep it short, here are the highlights....
-Cade started T-ball and he LOVES it. This year we are seeing such a big improvement in his coordination and his desire to play. It is so wonderful to seem them grow! (sad at the same time!)
-I just finished my first "re-finished" project. I may have just found a new hobby. I will post pictures of the dresser just as soon as I find the batteries to my camera. (The downside to having an intelligent little boy who reads fluently is, he understands directions on toys that require batteries and his little mind has stored the hideouts and possible "borrowing" places of where to find them. We are learning to replace or return them, which is a lesson that for some reason he "forgets". ) =)
-I went to a LIVING PROOF LIVE event by Beth Moore, and had a fabulous time with some awesome friends. She is phenomenal. If you EVER get the chance to see her live- GO! You won't be sorry.
-My gardening/Landscaping project is coming along nicely. However, it looks so much easier and cleaner on TV when they work with "clean" and perfect soil rather than Clay/dirt. But I love it just the same and I am enjoying the Vit. D I get to soak up. =)
- I am nearing my one year REMISSION appointment. I believe it is in June, but I get to celebrate in MAY, when I officially ended my Chemo. WOOOHOOO!
- Aaron is doing great. He has tackled our pond and "potty" pond area with his chainsaw and has been clearing out the brush and trees that don't belong there. It is looking fabulous. Again, pictures coming soon.
I cannot believe that school is almost over! Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday I watched Cade go into school for the first time and now he is already talking about 1st grade. Be still my soul. A mother, it seems, is always changing with the seasons in the life of children. Ambiguous feelings flood around your feet and before you know it those little puddles of regret become a wading pool of memories that you just want to sit in and stay awhile. Mercy...I am full of hormones today...I need a good hot flash to cure that and remind me just to take my med and enjoy the day! =)
Today is Mom's In Touch day...where we go to the church and pray for the children. I love this day. It is teaching me much about prayer and discipline of sitting quiet and quieting my anxious thoughts.
I would love to share with you about everything the Lord has been teaching me lately but that will have to wait for another day.
Love to all.
Erin
PS- Uncle Jay, say hello to mom and dad for me. Enjoy your time! Looking forward to another Coffee/Call! =) Love you Guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment