Reviews & Such things!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The little....and the big things of life.

I didn't realize just how long it had been since I had written last.

Time flies when you are having fun!

Last week Cade, my Mother-in-love, and I were able to go and spend a week in Michigan....visiting family and friends. It was SO wonderful to see everyone and to just let down and relax a bit. I was able to relax a LOT, which was great for a change. Being in recovery mode wears a person out after a bit. Our trip was uneventful, especially if you leave out the part where my M.I.L. was given "the finger" while we were driving home. Try explaining that one to your 5 yr old, while your MIL was mimicing the jesture to reenact the situation to prove what she saw.

Fail.

I also had the privilege of speaking to a wonderful group of ladies at my sisters church. They were kind enough to listen through some of what the Lord is teaching me and what He is doing through all of the past 18 months of my life. I pray it was an encouragement to those that needed it. I was truly blessed with visiting and meeting many of the prayer warriors that have helped me. Their dedication and commitment humble me.

Cade had his first T-ball practice of the year. I LOVE watching them. I will post pictures of them when I can.

I am recovering both from our trip and surgery. The Dr's are pleased with my healing and I am enjoying this new season tremendously. Didn't realize just how much I missed my hair until it came back. Now I love the little things like bad hair days (just ask my friend Melissa when she drops her kiddos off for car pool!) , and wind blowing through my hair on these 87 degree days. I can now add to that short list: "wild" hair days with the curls that I can now straighten  my hair into a cute flip style. So much to be thankful for....*contented sigh*.

I hope this finds you enjoying the little things in life and as we approach Easter this weekend, celebrating THE biggest and most wonderful event of all time.



Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment