At last and as promised....Vacation pictures! Looking over these makes me want to take another one,
yet life must go on after vacation! =)
We were just getting started...
Tradition in our family always includes the 4th of July Parade in Schoolcraft.
We were not disappointed.
I was too excited to get any good shots, but here are two that I did get as we waited.
There is just something about the stars and stripes. It warms my heart to see the honor given to the hero's both past and present, and to those that gave the ultimate sacrifice as the young and old, with hats off, begin to clap as they proudly walk by carrying these colors before them.
Is she not just the cutest thing ever???? She was a friend of Alison's and she sat on my lap almost the whole time. What a sweetie!!!! I could seriously take two of these! =)
Little sweetie has an adorable sister too...she came along with us as Cade's buddy when we went to the air zoo.
With the weather topping 100+, we felt a trip to South Haven was just the thing needed. Made us forget that we were in Michigan during this heat and not at home.
It gave us the feel of Mexico...well, almost anyway.
All good things must come to an end....so with our car loaded up, what clean cloths we had left-put on, we took off for home, sweet home!
Before I forget...Aaron wanted these two in here as well...
A wonderful friend of ours gave us some AWESOME seats at the Royals game. We
took the game in just before we left for Michigan. So fun to have a date with my Farmer Boy!
With that being said...stay tuned...and I will tell you about "my" three goats...=)
For real.














No comments:
Post a Comment