Mornings aren't supposed to start this way, right?
My toe found a piece of random glass that missed yesterday's multiple sweepings. My knee hit the dishwasher door as I was attempting my acrobatic balancing act after the toe incident. Libs awoke from all the craziness. *sigh*
It's only 5:45am.
I intended to get up early to read HIS message to me. Soak in the lyrical genius and melodious sonnets of worship, not the screeching cry from my crazy girl goat who trapped her head once again in the fence. (Feeling her pain only moments earlier with toe situation.)
All wasn't loss. In fact, He met me here in the midst if chaos. He always does. My cry for some normalcy in life is being answered. He's here and he's living me. Even my chaos. It's meeting the holy each time I breath His name: JESUS.
Not in curse but praise.
This beautiful craziness of struggling for Christ-like-ness IS this "normal" I've been seeking. This is the only hell we will know this side of heaven. Finding those moments of quiet poses quite a challenge for me at times, but when I do, I praise instead of scream. Sing instead of swear. Listen instead if talk. Laugh and even cry.
Here's my encouragement for us all today: it only gets better!
Jesus.
Breath Him in.
Wrap the toe; let the bruise heal. Get the goat out of the fence and feed the baby. If there isn't another quiet moment if this day, breath His name.
Letting love explode inside of us is sure to cause a mess of chaos around us.
#letlovewintoday
#breathethenameofjesus
No comments:
Post a Comment