Reviews & Such things!

Friday, February 7, 2014

February!

February- already?

Where has the time gone?

My little girl turned one! ONE!!!





Look at that cutie! She scarfed that cupcake down!!!

I embarked on a makeover of her little table that was handed down from her brother. These things are a dime a dozen at yard sales and the like, but did I research that with Cade? Nope. Shoulda-woulda-coulda. The end.

Since I'm all about pink, I decided to give it a shot. What could it hurt?





 
I purchased the materials at JoAnns. First the cute patterns, then the clear overlay. The chair tops were the most difficult, as the screws and material were no longer reusable. I improvised with Velcro. A lot of it. As for the rest? A stapler and some patience. It certainly isn't perfect, but cuteness loves it and so do I. I had to include one more of her sitting at her table because one shows her hair better and the other-her teeth! Hilarious!
For those that were asking for more information on how to do this, I'd be happy to help with suggestions (though I'm more of a free spirit when it comes to these projects)...feel free to email me! My contact is up on the right side of my blog page.
 
Wishing you and yours a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment