Little Miss is trying her best to NOT go most days, but on others amazes me with her...what would you call it...skill? Or whatever.
It would be easy, they said. "Fun" was the word they used. Her cuteness calls for grace. And lots and lots of laughs.
Mr. C is going places. He dreams big and loves loyal. I'm clearly his biggest fan! (His sister "crossed over" at his "Crossing Over" ceremony, behind the scenes; trying to play her part.) That was a special moment.
I've done a bit of traveling...making a mad dash to Michigan to see my BFF, who came (literally) back from the grave. Be still my heart. These moments cause you to pause and magnify the important things in life. Like life. Living. Her beautiful boy "Zeke" is living proof of joy. Hope. And the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
(The cuteness...I can hardly handle!)
There are a couple of retreats that I'm beginning to prepare for. The Lord is really rocking our worlds when it comes right down to loving people and keeping the Gospel the "GOOD" news, not our opinions of it. The Lord is so good to us. For real.
I've started at least six posts, but none of them have been "worked" out just right. I'll share more of them soon. I'm learning so much I can hardly keep up these days. Yes, the potty training stuff has me befuzzled. I'm learning there too. Girls are NOT easier than boys. All lies. *smile
My plate has been so full, and I've been so full, that I decided to take almost all of April and part of May to unload. Remove. Take off all things "too much." These things, all these things, cause me "BIG FEELINGS." And then some. They are things that cause me instant stress as soon as I say "Yes." They cause great distress and allow me to watch the cycles of the moon at night. Night after night. When I should have said "No." Nada. No can do. Forget it.
My mercy gets me into trouble, but I'm coming back
This summer is going to be exciting. We've already had a tornado, flooded basement, broken toilet, melted siding, and a few knee scrapes along the way. Never a dull moment and I wouldn't trade it for anything! It has truly been so much fun. I'm terrible at pictures--big surprise. But i'm loving every minute!
It was great "chatting" with you.
Stay faithful friends.
-Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment