The kids are well, still recovering from the fact that I made them run across the yard to get our family pictures taken last night, in the cold, over at our wonderful neighbors house! LOL! M and D are the best! Seriously, we live in Mayberry. I love all of our neighbors, even the horse that visits every other day! And the dog that poops in my front yard flowerbeds.
These last three months have found us searching for answers to Libbi's speech problem. Lots of testing, and now therapy to come, but the girl is a riot! Her expressions and those eyes speak volumes! She's really into my make up, praying for my make up, and playing in my make up. See the pattern?
Cade is cruising along, loving all of his gifted classes! He was trying to explain some game he was creating to Aaron and I; we looked at each other after he had gone to bed and declared that we officially have a nerd in our house. We love it! I'm not sure where he got the smarts, as Aaron and I completely failed the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment