Reviews & Such things!

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Busy

 I've been a little busy lately.

 We went to Orlando for a week. Had a great time!  I will mention that we spent more on ER visits, urgent care,  and antibiotic's than we did at Disney. Folks--that's a lot. Poor Elsa, by the time we left her, she had a green smear on her dress. Bless all the Disney characters during the flu season! PS: we are all fine. I cannot say how the folks at Disney are doing.



And, I've been doing a little updating. Below are a few pictures that I took during my renovations. I like to paint, but mostly I do it so I can decorate at the end! ( that's our secret. ) There's a process here. My husband doesn't even hold his breath anymore.





And I have no idea where 

Yes, I do. I just recalled my youngest deleting all my before and after photos of the painting I just finished. And instead, she took this.
A special photo of her circle she drew on a screen shot of my group apps.  I think she has a gift. Of circles.

We've stressed over science fair projects and Math problems.




I've attempted wall displays a church. I'm just the lay-out crew. When it comes to hanging things..."good enough" is my favorite phrase. Not every one agrees.






I was back in the ER with little princess who was once again sick...thank you stomach flu. Thankful it wasn't her appendix. Never so glad to be wrong. ***who knew the flu caused knee-buckling-side-pain.

So on this snowy/grayish day, I'm taking advantage of the quiet. The kids are outside playing, and I am finishing up here. I had started painting this morning while trying to be productive when Libbi promptly put her whole self into the paint. Got it on the wall and in her hair and all over her shirt and pants and fingers and feet. You get the picture. We go the all in, as you can tell. We aren't quitters.

I don't have much to say except have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day. I wish for you a day of happy memories, sunshine, and a good dose of laughter. It'll cure what ails you.

Grace and peace,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment