For as "Smart" as my phone is, it CANNOT figure out that I am thanking the LORD for all the THINGS He is doing for people. How are they supposed to take me serious when auto-correct sends the message that I thank the "Lird for all the thongs." Bless the Lord, not Lird.
At speech, Libbi was showing great interest in a marble run. I thought, "sure! A marble run. We have one of those, and we can work on her speech homework while we do it." I dug through all the toys in the closet and came up with Cade's old one from several years back. We had never put it together. (Please don't tell grandma.) So I decided on this rainy day to have this bonding time with Libbi. You know, for one hot second have the appearance of having it together.
Three hours in, Aaron suggests I pitch the thing in the trash, because she probably wouldn't play with it anyway.
Perish the thought.
The next time someone decides to give us a
I think I died a little through that "bonding" experience.
After a 13+ hiatus, this mama is going back to work! "Back in the day" I was a (full time) Medical Assistant; I'll be filling in at three different clinics, PRN. Fun stuff!!! The timing was perfect, which made the decision just that much easier!
Speaking of decisions, my sweet spouse made one for us this week that has left me speechless. He purchased a floating shark. ''Tis true. Be jealous. We are on probation for such things for all of eternity. He will no longer handle such matters.
I could go on, but I think I'll leave things right there.
Easter is on us and I'm sending up prayers that Libbi won't be asked to help pick up communion cups after service. Last time, she licked out EVERY cup she picked up.
And I was the one who got strep throat. Jesus be near.
Blessings,
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment