Reviews & Such things!

Friday, March 22, 2019

Spring...

I believe that Spring has FINALLY Sprung in Missouri!

What a winter it has been! Sub-zero colds and Colds and coughs galore! We went for our first bike ride of the year yesterday. It was WONDERFUL. Birds were chirping and singing their song. Worms were wriggling across the path. Some had dried up! (cringe)

The kids are on spring break. And my brother Adam came for a nice visit.

How I love my family. =)

I am about to finish my third cycle of chemo. This has been the best by far! As the days wind down to complete this cycle...I am noticing the fatigue, weepiness, and aches. They told me that I would still have the fatigue, but the rest of the symptoms would go away. Thus far, it has proved true. Amen to this!

Do you ever get to a place where you are not sure where to go? For instance, should I keep my blog?
Should I keep going with something that I have loved and written to? Honestly, it feels burdensome of late. Not that I don't enjoy it, just "Something to do" looms heavy sometimes. I have placed very little in the way of expectations of just how many times a month to write. Thankful that you cannot see everything. =) and praise the Lord for editing. =) My spelling at times is atrocious!

Aaron is finishing another class online. His love for learning compels me to keep learning as well. From him, and all around me. It's contagious! And where would we be without learning?

I have recently been enjoying some of Shelly Smith Morales work behind the camera. She has her personal page on Facebook. For those that don't have FB, I will include a few of my favorites below. Her ability with nature is second to none. (IMO) Her pictures have brought such a calming effect to me and I am sure so many. Go check her out!







No comments:

Post a Comment