Reviews & Such things!

Friday, November 15, 2019

Success...how do you measure?

Hello.

This blog is so frustratingly difficult to write at the moment. I’m not really sure why—just seems like there is a mental block of sorts...blocking my way. I’m stumped! Do you ever feel like you have so much to say, but so little a space I do!!! Or that you’d bore people to tears...being too much, or too little?  Where do I begin? What do I write about?

There’s always a starting place...so here is mine—beginning again, and again, and again. Over and over into a rhythm of thoughts that spur into action, that lead to redemption.

Redemption is such an incredible word—isn’t it? We want to KNOW that what we think, feel and especially how we experience life: will somehow be redeemed. Made new; brought to the forefront, and challenged. Spurring people forward: fall forward. Fail forward.

Failure is part of success. We learn. We grow, but how many times you get back up? That’s a redeeming story worth hearing and writing!

So here’s my suggestion for you...do it scared...fail if you have to—but fall (&fail) forward. You’ve got this! 

“The same boiling water that softens the potato hardens the egg. It’s what you’re made of. Not the circumstances.” – Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment