We have been super busy lately. I don't know if that ever happens to you or not, but suddenly, before you realize it, you are just swamped.....and all of it is just good stuff so you really don't know what to cut out- if anything.
I was busy painting today and Cade reminded me that he had T-ball. Go figure, I would forget his first practice! So, Aaron met me at the fields with cleats and glove and took over for me. Like I said I had been painting all day and still had to clean up my mess. I ran back to the house, walked past a mirror and realized that I had a tan stripe right down my backside. Where did that come from? I will never know....I never found the offended wall.
Tomorrow I plan on getting some more done, this time painting with a friend. Makes the time go much faster! Once I pick him up from Preschool, I plan on taking him on a mommy-son date. He loves it, as do I- and I promised him we'd go to Build-a-bear. I will fess up and let you know that I promised him this the week after Christmas. A little late, but I have realized that a promise kept (no matter how late) is always welcomed and treasured. But one that is forgotten is NEVER forgotten, and seldom understood.
Cade has Kindergarden Round Up on Thursday, Dr.'s appt. for me shortly after, and then T-ball again. You guessed it- a busy day. Again. But I LOVE it. Nothing speaks of life like being busy and having a lot to do. Not because you have to but because you want to. Because you are able to. I am learning to love busy.
Treatments are going well. Yesterday they gave me the Benedryl IV first so I was out like a light. What made it even better was they were so busy that they had to give me a private room with a bed. (dog-gone-it) What is weird about this "session" is I get worn down just before my next treatment. It is almost like a low....and the treatment offers the high. Weird. 9 more and counting! PTL!!! I will follow with the Radiation.....but I will think of that another day. For now, I am content with being busy.......
Amen, not to think on nor borrow tomorrows challenges today...enough for one day. So glad you are able to paint, etc. Build a bear is a fun place to go. You will enjoy your date.
ReplyDeleteLove you
hmmm, don't know why my name wasn't posted only all those numbers and letters so am trying again. Ruth Schadler
ReplyDelete