At least that is what the weatherman says is in store for us today.
I LOVE rainy days.
There is still NO news from the Dr. about my re-staging tests that were done on Monday. I have an appointment this week with my Oncologist. Thursday, I believe. I also have to go have my eyes checked...it NEVER ends with Dr.'s appointments!!! The funny thing is, is I was supposed to have an eye exam done before Chemo and then one done about now.....oh, well. I had other things on my mind! =) Thankful for great insurance and also for the Dr.'s being there themselves!
What have we been up to this week?
-Cade found a baby mouse in the garage.....gross! He has been riding his bike more and his dad is working on getting the little four wheeler ready for him to ride.
-Aaron painted the garage and we are going to finish painting the trim around the house this weekend. He also pulled a paddle boat out of the pond this week, repaired it and is cleaning it up to take for a spin around our heart shaped pond. (I will post a picture of it soon...I promise.)
-I did some more landscaping this weekend around front of the house. My motto is slow and steady wins the race! Laundry, and cleaning were also on the agenda. When I went out for my walk today I found a $20 bill. How awesome is that? I figured that the Lord was rewarding me for my diligence. Again....slow and steady...
As you can see, not doing too much. Just this and that....now you can see why I love Rainy days....to just sit and read a book, along with getting some indoor things done.
Have a wonderful, awesome day today.
No comments:
Post a Comment