Reviews & Such things!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Remission.......

From his lips to my ears....Dr. H told me today that I am in REMISSION!

Read this last night and thought it was so fitting:
"For You will light my lamp; The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, By my God I can leap over a wall. As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. For who is God, except the Lord? And who is a rock except our God?" Ps. 18:28-31

 All glory to You, LORD-Healer...Precious Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.

A quip from Cade:

"Mom, you are totally going to have to wet my hair down a little better before school....I was the only Kindergartner who had hair like their moms! Talk about embarrassing!"

He keeps me laughing....and flying strong!

2 comments:

  1. He was given to you to help you get thru everything you have been thru...What a blessing God has given you!!!! I never had a doubt that you would come thru this the way you have...You have much work to do for God here on earth...He is pouring blessings all over you!!! You will share your experience and get many women thru this very thing that you have come thru!!!!!! Be Blessed and used by our God almighty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah!!! Thank-you Lord Jesus for healing my dear friend! And thank-you for that hilarious precious little boy, Cade.
    Christy

    ReplyDelete