Reviews & Such things!

Friday, September 14, 2012

HELLO!!!!

Yes, I am here.

Writing.

Working.

Cleaning.

Changing.

What a crazy couple of months this has been. I will be able to fill you in on it some more as time goes on, but suffice it to say change is in the air.

I LOVE fall. I love the change that the cooler season brings. I doubt I will see much color this year as the years worth of sap was probably already withdrawn for the time of hibernation, occurring much earlier due to the drought. But fall is upon us...ready or not!

Cade began Soccer so Saturdays are usually filled with games and weeks are flowing over with practice. Let's just say that he play a "supportive" role. He has his moms sense of fun and his dads carefree attitude. You get my meaning.

Aaron and I are doing great. He is busy at FORD, working some overtime. Doing some pulpit supply as a preacher. He is loving it. I had my remission check up and long story short, I am going to see my oncologist in a couple of weeks. Nothing to alarm anybody with, but as you recall he was transitioning to another office. While this took place it was decided that I just see his old partner. Well, they didn't think it was necessary to do any blood test or scans because I "didn't feel sick". I didn't feel sick when I had cancer, either. So I called him and he would like to keep up our old routine of things so I will see him and then he will be able to schedule his normal tests. Will keep you updated on that! Prayers are always and so very much appreciated!!! I love you guys for your care of my family! Goodness! My estrogen is flaring this morning.....

I am busy writing. As many know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. We celebrate recovery, remission, the fighters and the fallen. It is an emotional time. I see the pink and I remember. I notice the hairless women, and I recall just what it was like. I read through my journal as I write and write and write and it all comes back. But, as I write I think of the countless women this could help it keeps me writing. Praying. And Thankful. Your prayers would be most appreciated as I continue this project!

Below are a few shots from our past couple of months weeks.

                            
                                                 From VBS....My good friend Raelene and I.


                                                 My little munchkin going off to his first day of 1st grade!!

                             
                        Cade and Captain Patrick...He is our three little billy goat. He gets the Patrick part from Sponge Bob...and Aaron thought he looked like Captain Morgan. Don't ask how he knows! =)



                                                     
I know you are totally loving my green garden crocs, but look at the cracks in the ground. They were ALL over the yard. Seriously, a person could lose their children if they get much bigger! =)

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment