Reviews & Such things!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday Tidings....

The office is buzzing with busy workers...preparing for Grandparents day. Decorations, food, waters, napkins, table clothes, and each detail is getting crossed off the "to do" list.

I had the opportunity to pray with the "Mom's In Prayer" group that just started here at the school. Mrs. Secretary was kind enough to let me go. What a blessing. I had been involved in one last year, but this year I was helping out at the school on Tuesdays and therefore unable to continue since that was the continuing on the same day, different town.

Tomorrow I will be heading for my tests. They were coming up and due a while ago. It is always uncomfortable to start at a new office. Thankfully I have the same physician. As I visited with my Dr. it was a great reminder to me of what God is doing. It is so often too easy to distract myself away from things I dislike, or things I don't want to think about right now. This is one of them. Each time testing comes around I am learning something new. Sometimes I just get plain tired of that, you know? New this, New that....
I would appreciate your prayers as I have an ultrasound on my Right underarm for a "something" that no one knows what it is, but they are not concerned over. I just asked that we do some testing to check it out. Sleep is good people....I don't want to lose mine! =)

Yesterday we bid farewell to our loving church family at LBC. Remember my moaning about New this and New that? Well, there is more of it here too! Loving the free fall of loving the Lord, but uncomfortable with the changes and the unknown. The out of place feelings that invariably come with such change.

God is good and with each changing season both physically and spiritually, we can see that God is everywhere, and still in control of everything. Thank you Lord. The trees? Yes, they are changing. Sort of like the flowers and colors of spring only higher up and able to share all that the Lord has been working in them thru the drought, storms, and now the changes. He is faithful. And He will be with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment