I refuse to step on one more lego.
Seriously.
After a sleepless night with my princess, I awoke with my prince's toys underfoot.
I wish they'd send forth warning signs like: "DANGER...Step to the left" or "WATCH OUT...." Argh.
Sherry has been heavy on my heart this morning. So heavy. I'm reading Psalm 23. Over and over.
Like the lego fiasco, I am reminded once again of the Lord's ability to take us into uncharted territory. Through dangerous toils and snares. Over mountain highs and valleys low, because it is HE who stands ready to defend.
He is confident of HIS ability to protect and guide even in the danger zones.
Even over lego strewn floors.
We as friends can only walk so far. Oh how I wish it was further.
I swallowed tears encouraging a friend this morning. I burst forth in tears over the legos. Little princess bit mama on the shoulder with her razor sharp teeth. Tears only smarted.
He is near. The LORD is near.
I'm calling on Him.
He is near to all who call on Him.
Join me this morning in walking with our friend. With ALL our friends going through trials.
Go the distance with them. Shoulder to shoulder, and arm in arm.
Allow the tears to flow.
Tears water the ground, that cushions our feet, on the path that leads us to the Father.
Come Lord Jesus. Comfort. Guide. Protect and do what only You know to do.
You are good.
When there is nothing good in me, Lord.
You are Good.
No comments:
Post a Comment