Good Morning!
It's SO good to be back to writing again. I sorta took the rest of the summer and the early part of fall to regroup and just enjoy the last bit of summer!
What a refreshing couple of months its been. Beware: this post will be a photo bucket and info overload...just to catch you up!
For starters, everyone is well and embracing this wonderful FALL weather! Hello jacket season!
I'm super excited to share with you that coming soon, I will be guest blogging on pinxwear.comblog! The founder is a sister in Pink's dream business to help others who have walked, are walking, or will walk through Cancer. What a ministry! Check out her site! It's a one stop shop!
Here are a few pics from our time at a Pumpkin Patch a couple of weeks ago:
For some reason, they dumped on here together, but such is life! Here they are...The two grainy pics are from a Paul Baloche Conference I was blessed beyond measure to attend! The first, obviously a concert photo, and the second was Mr. Ed Kerr- So delighted to sit and be taught by a Keyboard genious!
Lastly, the family came to visit in Oct. What a blessed time it was! My beautiful family...and then, me and my love.
Blessings to you all, I look forward to writing and chatting with you soon.
Remember: "The same love that set the captives free-is calling us all by name-calling us to the cross." -Paul Baloche
***Please forgive the spelling errors, and the picture drop. For some reason, I cannot spell check, or edit my page (????) as I have tried for two hours now. So sorry!!!






Erin, SO nice to hear from you! And you are just absolutely gorgeous! LOVE your family photo at the top! What a picture of God's incredible goodness! Love you!
ReplyDeleteChristy