Good Friday morning to you!
This is our typical day, where in our family, everything is "tradition." Libbi still hasn't quite caught the gist of things, so we will let it slide...
Speaking of Libs, she had me awake early. Non-traditionalist that she was being (instead of sleeping in) we were playing at five-something. It's difficult to be frustrated by such cuteness. Seriously. She has two huge teeth in the front, along with about six others in various stages. Did I mention she has curls forming?
Cade is my "stick-to-task" manager. Almost to the point of annoying, but again-the cuteness factor. I'm a sucker for my kids!
Our tradition holds that we put up the tree and decorate everything. Every color imaginable. Each year we find new and exciting ways to celebrate the risen and coming King. Yes, there will be cookies, movies, and music.
With my almost-walking ten month old-this could get interesting. 😳
I pray this holiday season has a wonderful start of the joy for you and yours. I'll try to capture some pictures to share. If you stand around here too long, you are likely to lose your Achilles heel as Libbi is proficient and deadly with her walker. The little tooth-filled smile is quite healing.
So I told you I had some exciting news coming in a previous post...well i do! Not only have I begun the guest blogging with pinxwear.com but I have also finished the editing of my book! Yeah! (fist pump happening here!) Yes, I have a few things to review before it gets sent back. Prayerfully considering titles and covers. Whew! I never thought I'd be here to this point. Exciting!!!
My bio and selfie (I despise these)...along with my first contribution is up and available for review over at pinxwear.com. Check it out and let me know what you think!
My little cuteness is up from her early morning nap, so I must go.
Much love to you all,
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment