Reviews & Such things!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Aaron...

Tonight I am finally getting a chance to sit down. It's been one of those days. One of those weeks, really.

Cade is gearing up for his first Piano recital. The same day as the recital, is our second anniversary celebration at the church.
Libbi is doing well. We put potty training on "hold" for right now. She just wasn't ready to take quite the leap her little brother was at her age. I'm good with that!

The two retreats are coming up fast. I've been squeezing in any writing/studying time I get during the early morning hours, and the late evening. That being said, I'll keep this short. =)

Fall is here, and with it much cooler weather! Yeah!!!

And speaking of cool...Check out the Kansas City Royals!!! Going to the World Series after a LONG, LONG, time. Good for them! They deserve it! A team with all heart, scratching out every play, sacrificing whatever it takes for a win.

I would like to ask you, faithful readers, for prayer. Aaron goes in tomorrow to see his Oncologist. Yeah, you read that correctly. He has Melanoma. They don't know stages, or if its metastasized yet. Tests will be forthcoming. They are hopeful, based on the first biopsy that it is early and "surface." They have to do a full body scan, as they don't know if this is the primary or not.

I hate cancer. Big or small. The waiting. The fear. The waiting. The constant interruptions. The waiting. But one thing I know...God is ALWAYS with us. Through it all. His presence is irreplaceable.

I'll keep in touch.

-Erin


No comments:

Post a Comment