Reviews & Such things!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Barn-yard is busy...

Every where I looked today, there was life. It was as if Spring had finally rolled itself out of bed, sat up and gave a good stretch. I loved it.

Cade is wrapping up his fourth grade year. He has done a remarkable job with new concepts and meeting new friends this year. We have watched him grow and move independently, which is a new season for us.

Libbi is two now. We are knee deep in potty training... forgive the faint scent of urine wafting through my house. No, the Scentsy wax hasn't turned. She is using new words and her latest and greatest is..."ummm.....NO." It came as a huge surprise to us as well. =)

Aaron is doing great. He had another mole removed two weeks ago and it was benign. I know I left a cliff hanger for some readers, but Aaron was given the ok to proceed without further surgeries or treatments. All margins came back clear for his initial Melanoma and this one was negative. We are thankful. So.VERY.Thankful.

I'm not ignoring you, I promise. I had planned to catch up over Christmas and then there was New Years. Ha! I was actually notified by Google that for some reason, I had been locked out of my account. Go figure. I had to google my way out of it (pun intended)-literally to get things back on track. Apparently things are back and running and at this point as long as it IS running--I'm not complaining.


The retreats? AMAZING!!! Those who follow me on Facebook saw the fun pictures and beautiful ladies that bless my heart.

This girl needs to hit the hay. I'm realizing that I had so much more energy when we potty trained Cade (8 years ago). I'm also in the process of writing again, this time a 6 week bible study through Habakkuk for my church. We are starting in April. Prayers are much appreciated!

Earlier today as my two friends and I were walking, this huge flock of Canadian Geese flew overhead. I love to hear the "honk, honk" as they soar. It reminds me of the strength that comes and is renewed when we wait on the Lord. I wasn't sure what sort of life lesson could come from the goose that pooped on my friend, but we kept going.

Grace and peace.

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment