One of the two things that I really loved about this weekend was a comment made about music....how the "clashing" sounds can only be made beautiful if each musicians eye is on the conductor. It isn't enough to be reading the same sheet music. It would sound terrible if not played out at the perfect timing.
uhfjdlweautrrrrutp4[rotroikjeiruou ruer rvuybnertu[toiqqti jmrby,][ybpylppl,pu (some words from Cade)
Another saying that I loved....that God won't protect you from what He will use (allow) to perfect you..... (by allowing us to go thru trials of various kinds). How true.
It was a great time to laugh and reflect. Outside of my cell phone ringing loudly in the middle of today's session and causing the couple behind us to divorce (just kidding) it was a very low key day, topped off with a great dinner put on by the youth from our church.
I know the thoughts are abstract at best today, but the weekend was one to remember. How do you put some things into words? The best memory for me from this weekend was when Aaron looked at me and said, "do you remember that old Randy Travis song 'I'm 'gonna love you forever'? (Just when I needed to hear this) "Well I never thought about it before, but I'm not 'in love with your hair' and since it all fell out, I still love you anyway....."
No comments:
Post a Comment