Reviews & Such things!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Resting in today....

Today finds me doing a lot of nothing. Resting. Feeling much better after round two, than one- that is for sure! =)

Cade was at a friends house until this afternoon. Allowing me to get some much needed sleep and catch up around here after tx. On tx. days, I am gone for about 7-8 hours. I will try to post pictures of it sometime. It really is quite interesting. I learn something new each time I go. We are all on first name basis now. I continue to go in for daily shots. UGHh...They did try to talk my insurance into letting me give myself the injections. That would be possible if I would pay the $18,000 price that they won't if I decided to do that. I think I will just go for the daily travels in to the Hospital at that! It's only approx 6 more weeks.

PET Scan is on Monday. Praying that ALL is NEGATIVE!!! They are watching another lump under my arm. Tried very unsucessfully not to panic! But, I have a lot of confidence in the Dr's and their wisdom. I know for a fact that my Oncologist puts his faith in the Lord. So reassuring.

Working on some material for our women's retreat coming up in the end of March. I have the privilede of speaking at two different times on two different questions: "I wonder if God cares about me?" and "I wonder where God is when life is hard?" I am very excited about doing this. It is amazing as things come together for this, how the Lord shows you just what to share and different things He has brought you through! It is like looking at a journal and seeing just how important it is for us to write things down so we don't forget. He is there, He does care, and He is so in love with each one of us.

I hope this finds you all well and resting in today, knowing that He is in complete control and no matter what we are facing.....He loves us and He IS good.

1 comment:

  1. Got a little behind on your blog so I'm catching up. Cade is HILARIOUS! I'd love to meet him sometime! Thinking of you and praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete