PET Scan results came back today.....no evidence of any more cancer in my body!!! I was so thrilled with the news that I just started crying. I asked the doctor 3 different times if what I was hearing was correct. He said, "So how is it, being a phenomenon?" I asked him what he meant and he said...."Erin, there is no medical explaination for why you have cancer. You don't fit any of the descriptions or the prior knowledge that we have of someone who has had this cancer. You are negative for the aggressive type, negative for the gene passed person to person, and no family history....basically we don't know why you had what you had, but you did and now it is gone."
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!
The lump under my arm showed negative for cancer and inflammation. So, I will go on Tuesday to have an ultrasound and see the general surgeon about draining what they think is a cyst. They have a professional word for it that escapes me at the moment. I also will have to go to physical therapy for lymphedema and regaining motion of my arm.
Thank you, thank you for your prayers! God is GOOD.
Continuing to thank the Lord and giving Him all the glory!!!
It's time to dance......
Happy Dance for sure! So excited for you, and the relief you are feeling tonight :)
ReplyDeleteI have done research and written a paper for college on the massage therapy for lymphedema, so if you have Questions let me know. It's an area of focus for me when I graduate. You are in my prayers and I'm so thankful for your good news!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Erin!!! I have tears in my eyes too! What simply WONDERFUL news! PTL is right! I'm dancing with you too, way over here in Siberia... big belly and all! =) Love you!!!
ReplyDeleteWe probably won't know the reason until we get to heaven, but there is a reason for it. So happy for you Erin!
ReplyDelete