I just entered my info in a drawing that will take place this Friday, for a 4-day all expense paid trip to Texas to see Beth Moore live....backstage, dinner with her and her team, and I get to take three ppl with me......if I win, that is! Would LOVE to see her live sometime. I will keep you posted. For now, I just wanted to keep it short and simple.....and let you know that I am D.O.N.E!
Reviews & Such things!
Monday, June 6, 2011
D.O.N.E.....
Tears are pouring down my face as I sit here and write. It is an overwhelming feeling to be done with Chemo. It has been hard- I won't lie. The fact that I have finished brings me to my knees....all honor, glory, and power to the King of Kings! I fought with everything I had in me, and now to be on this side of it is such a relief! Such a feeling of joy and peace! What a privilege to be able to share all that God is doing in my life....and to see how he is working in yours.
I just entered my info in a drawing that will take place this Friday, for a 4-day all expense paid trip to Texas to see Beth Moore live....backstage, dinner with her and her team, and I get to take three ppl with me......if I win, that is! Would LOVE to see her live sometime. I will keep you posted. For now, I just wanted to keep it short and simple.....and let you know that I am D.O.N.E!
I just entered my info in a drawing that will take place this Friday, for a 4-day all expense paid trip to Texas to see Beth Moore live....backstage, dinner with her and her team, and I get to take three ppl with me......if I win, that is! Would LOVE to see her live sometime. I will keep you posted. For now, I just wanted to keep it short and simple.....and let you know that I am D.O.N.E!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So happy for you, that this day of being D.O.N.E has come. I'm sure you've touched more people's lives than you'll ever know with your strong spirit, and steadfast faith through this journey! You are an amazing lady, and I am blessed to have you in my life!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
WOW! I have tears from that last picture! I hope you win girl!!! I love Beth Moore and have done several of her studies. right now I'm listening to on line archives and taking notes from her "Wising up" series on Proverbs. Learning SO MUCH!!
ReplyDelete