Reviews & Such things!

Friday, December 23, 2011

It's almost here...

"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there...."

Those are the beloved words of old that are repeated and repeated and repeated again and again by this cute little Christmas Bear we have at our house. This little bear was given to us by dear, sweet grandma, (who even mentioned how annoying it was to be played repeatedly!) She gave it to Cade at THANKSGIVING. Enough said. Now, each morning upon rising, Cade hits the play button and away the little bear speaks. This morning, however, it was another of his favorite sayings.

Cade woke up saying in his usual enthusiasm......"the day has almost come, it is almost here!!!!"

I love the gusto with which he says and does things. Don't you? He cracks me up! I had to ask him to wait until 8am to decorate cookies. Mommy just isn't ready to go quite as early as he is.

We have made several batches of cut out cookies and we are getting ready to decorate them. The mint truffles are ready to be dipped and frozen. I LOVE all of the fun and preparation that goes into this holiday, but I love what it is about even more!

I hope that today finds your house full of the joy and the hope of Christmas, that is found at ours. May your New Year be filled with the goodness of God in the Land of the Living. May the Lord bless you and yours richly as you seek Him in all you do and learn to love Him more.

On the eve of Christmas Eve, may you be filled with the wonder of Christmas...Emmanuel- God is with us.
Always.

His day.....is almost here.

No comments:

Post a Comment