Cade wanted to share with you "his" lego creations...
Yesterday was an off day for school so we pulled out the Lego's and here is what we made:
They were so much fun! I didn't like finding the missing parts in the carpet with my feet, but such is life, right?
Thursday was my appointment. All my scans and x-rays came back clear/clean. My blood work was good and he was not concerned about the 2 pt rise. He said that they DO jump
around a bit. Next time (in June) he will watch things a little more, as that is my "Remission" date. The Dr starts counting from the date you finish chemo.
He came in and said, "Well, Erin, you are officially in Menopause...how does it feel?"
Wonderful words at 31+....=)
As long as I am in remission, I will take it!
I am on some meds that I will have to take for 5 years. Bone Scans and x-rays every 6 months, and also a Bone Density Scan as well, to check for brittle bones (in short).
I have to laugh at my little pill box of supplements and meds....no offense Grandma.
Surgery is Monday AM @ 7:30. Prayers would be appreciated as this is the most painful of the 2-3 in this series. They have to separate the muscle from the bone....and yeah, I just tuned out from there.
Don't know, and don't care at this point. I told him to spare me the details but do a good job.
I know he appreciated that! =)
The weather is AMAZING! 70's here all week, up to 80 by mid-week!!! Love it!
Aaron and I are putting up more trim in our basement. Can't wait to show you the finished project. It is really coming along well.
Looking forward to a weekend full of fun and R & R.
Will let you know how things go sometime next week.
I am getting in my "zone" mode....It's just my way of coping, I guess.
I tend to get tunnel vision and the "let's get this over with" mentality prior to surgery.
If I seem a little distant or short when we talk- it isn't you...I'm just getting my game on.
Until next week, Have a great weekend!
Blessings!



No comments:
Post a Comment