Hey Ya'll,
Thought I would drop a few lines this morning.
Went for my one day post-op appointment and things look great. No infection thus far. I get to keep my pressure wrap until next week when I see my surgeon again.
The physician I saw yesterday gave me some new pain pills. Stronger, more effective. It allowed my chest muscles to relax instead of being in a state of complete tenseness all the time.
True but sick story....I had my port-a-cath taken out as well which left a "pocket" in it's place. Yesterday I heard something "slosh"....yep, you guessed it...the pocket is full of fluid which will eventually redistribute, but talk about GROSS!!!! Of you touch the area with your finger, you can hear it "squish" around. Makes me nauseous talking about it.
I am sure it did the same for you....so I will go for now.
There is never a dull moment. Guess it just keeps me kicking.
Talk to you later.
No comments:
Post a Comment