Reviews & Such things!

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Waiting....

Today we are waiting on the Dr. to call with the Pathology reports. Praying that we hear great news! God is so good. Just when I need it, He is still sending me an encouragement through the mail, phone calls, or someone just dropping by.  I am truly humbled.

It has been a rough day today. For some reason, I felt awesome yesterday and ventured out to my in-laws to just lounge around and sleep, but it felt great to be out of my recliner and in a new environment.

I have been walking and doing my "little" exercises. They are very elementary, but it is shocking how just those simple things exhaust me!
I didn't keep up with my pain pills yesterday and am paying for it today. I passed out this morning....poor Aaron. I think I freaked him out. I have a very high pain tolerence and with this, it is VERY strange because I don't "feel" pain due to all the numbness, but I can tell it was getting intense b/c of the pressure and I was feeling soreness, but couldn't localize it. I don't really know how to explain it. I just could tell my body had "Had It" and I needed to rest. I am up and around again after eating and some pain meds, but laying VERY low.  3-5 minutes at a time.

I am going to rest now. I so appreciate your prayers. We are looking for GREAT news today. Lord willing I will be updating you all later today. Thank you so much for the support and love! What a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment