Yes, we are alive and kickin'. Cade is off to school, I am trying to re-sanitize and organize the house after a week home with the master of disaster.
Do you ever have those days where you have so much to do, but suddenly are out of time?
Today, after working so hard at a project while seeing very little results; compounded with the overwhelming tasks in front of me I just sat down in frustration. Been there? Then I found this nugget of truth I wanted to share:
"Our cravings and distractions are not meant to overwhelm us.They are meant to show our ability to crave what we need the most." Lysa TerKerust
It took some time, but I found what I was needing the most: Quiet time. Jesus time. Some time to be still. Silent. Nothing. Nada.
You know what came to mind?
MATTHEW 11:28
I won't spoil the surprise for you. It is a treasure worth seeking and worth craving. I will tell you, it's the only thing that keeps me alive and kickin'! =)
If you are having a day like mine....take heart and be encouraged! Lay 'em down.
No comments:
Post a Comment