As promised, here are some random and not so random photos.
No, the basement is not finished, but you will get the picture (literally, hehe!) when you see them.
These are the before....I couldn't get anymore to down load. Now, for the after......
I don't usually decorate with a Wet/Dry Vac, nor do I use a compressor and nail gun to accessorize, but hey...what can you do? You see, the trim for the ceiling and the rest of the room came to a screeching halt when our basement utility room filled with SEWAGE!!!! Ahghghghgh! I wish I was kidding.
I have come to terms and now live at peace with my new found friend.
The Vaccum.
This is a picture of the "post-clean-up". Gross...I know. Bleach does a wonderful work too. Smells a little fresher than well, ....you know...
Anyhow, I was going to post some more but am unable to pull them off my camera right now. We have been fighting our wireless connection/internet all week. Will post them soon. Perhaps after the sewer-guy leaves. Until then...
Blessings!
Erin
No comments:
Post a Comment