Here is the little cheese with his good buddy Laren. Laren spent the night so he could go rollerskating. They tirelessly played with legos, trios, games and forts. They would have giggled at the last word in the sentence. We have gotten to the age where any kind of bathroom humor or words that sound like are simply hilarious!
Here they are weighing the odds.
Right before we left we took this one....I should have taken a picture prior to skating. I would love to say that my hair looks like that from the wind blowing through it as I gracefully glided around the skating rink, but hotflashes and skating crashes are probably the more accurate culprit. Oh well....here's to life!
This picture just cracks me up! We did this a LOT. LOL! Aaron had me about doubled over when he took his first go round. If you can imagine.....arms waving up in down in no particular rythym (for balance, of course!), while his feet are quickly "stepping" irratically and then of course we have the moving the torso move....back and forth, back, back, forward. I was no better, I assure you! We loved laughing at each other try to skate after what....15-20 years???
Here are a few pictures from Cade's recent field trip. I know...I'm on a roll with these pictures this morning!!! This is the best shot I could get without the boys putting bunny ears up on each other, pushing the girls, or yes...Cade's personal favorite...someone farting.
Isn't this sink SO COOL???
This is Cade's little girlfriend Caitlyn. Isn't she adorable?
I know I look scared here, but we really did have a great time! I love helping as a room mom assistant! So much fun....I wouldn't trade it for anything!
And before I end....Cade wanted to show you 2 pictures of Ella...his little puppy who isn't so little anymore, and who is actually about 25 lbs bigger than from this recent picture.
Ella has her "I've been naughty" face on....as she is laying down trying to sip from Aaron's drink, or what used to be his drink.
Isn't she a sweetie???
There is never a dull moment around here and I am beginning to love it. And just so you know....
-Aaron's tests all came back GREAT! They will ck him again in 6 months (thyroid)
-Cade's report card was ALL A+'s...he made the honor roll again.
-My random blood work revealed that my cancer number has dropped a total of 3 points since last month! I am now at a 13!!! So thankful! (normal is below 35)
-Aaron's dad is doing better....still not sure whether he has cancer or a serious degenerative bone dz.
-Snow should be coming any day...
-I am learning to keep on running, perservering, not looking back.
-We are all wishing you a wonderful day...full of blessings. Don't look back...the best is yet to come.
Until then...enjoy the little bits of "this and that".











No comments:
Post a Comment