It is no surprise with Cade being sick that he would be recouping on his humor also....just like his dad. So here you go....
HOT FLASH
When we were at the Dr's finding out about the Influenza, she (Dr) lays Cade back on the bed and asks him about his aches and pains. He says, "My tummy hurts and my legs and head too. And boy....I have been having hot flashes like crazy! I've definitely had a need to fan myself off!" The Dr was trying not to laugh out loud and I just sat there and shook my head in embarrassment. I assured her that I was bringing him in for my friend, his mother just couldn't make it.
I SPY
Yesterday was his one month check up from when we had his tubes in and adnoids out....yes...we have been living at the Dr's. Anyhow, while we were in the waiting room we were playing "I SPY". It was Cade's turn and he says, "OK mom! I spy something pink...." After about 5 minutes of unsuccessful guessing, I gave up and asked him what it was. He says, "It's a pimple on the back of your neck!" (?!?!?!?!) By now the others in the room are laughing at us and I said, "Cade, that isn't fair....it has to be something I can guess." He returns with "Well mom, I thought we were playing "I" SPY, not "U" SPY! And I spy a pink pimple on your neck." He doesn't know how to whisper, bless his heart, so we played "Who Can Be The Quietest".
BAD HAIR
This morning Cade and I were waiting for our friends that we car pool with. I was up and ready to go for a walk and when I came out of my room Cade yells, "MOM! Don't scare the children! You need to go fix your hair!!!"
Having short hair makes for some serious bed head. Apparently I can't get by with anything these days...and to think I was contemplating more children at one time....
Aaron-
S
Oh Erin, I can only imagine the fun you 3 have together! You guys are hilarious! Thanks so much for those laughs! :) Wish I could enjoy some of you guys' humor in person! Love you!
ReplyDeleteChristy