Reviews & Such things!

Monday, December 20, 2010

"Armpit Awareness"

As I had mentioned earlier- Cade is quite a little character. When he found out that mommy had a "yucky" inside of her "armpits" that had to come out, he really didn't say much. He is like his dad in how he internalizes things. So, as the days went by I could see the "processing" happening with him. It seems like at night he comes up with 100 questions.
"Will you be in a wheel chair?"
"How will your legs feel?" (I think he is associating me with "papa" who is in a wheelchair and cannot walk)
"When will you get to pick me up again?"
"Will you bring me candy when you come home?"
So just a couple of days ago, he decided he is going to "help" mommy. He determined we are going to have an "Armpit Awareness" day. He is convinced I have cancer b/c I didn't wear enough deodorant. So for all of you- put on a little extra today as you think of "armpit awareness." The world will smell a little better, and it will brighten your day!

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to remember to pray for you~put the deoderant on and pray for Erin, Aaron and Cade....
    Wilma tried to post but couldn't. I'll give her your e-mail address.
    know that our family in Michigan is lifting you up in prayer~
    love, hugs of support and prayers,
    Rosetta

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! What a character! We are praying for you! Nate said you need to write " The Story of Cade" a book and your mom can publish it!

    ReplyDelete