My heart is heavy but at peace. Don't really know what to write right now. Not really sure how I am supposed to be feeling, but God is good. My focus is on Him and knowing that He WILL show up and be near me. He is Emmanuel- God with us. Oh, how I love the different names He goes by- just when we need Him, He is there.
Cade is ready to go spend the night at a friends, allowing my family to be with me. Emotions are high when I allow my mind to wander. I just love that little boy. Just trusting in the Lord to bring me through and Lord willing I will be cancer free TOMORROW!!!
I am grieving, but finally relieved that the day is on us. As of tomorrow, the big giant in front of me will be gone.
I was reminded of the movie "Facing the Giants". I believe He is going to show up and we are going to see the miraculous. It is time to fight. The best part? We just have to show up- It is Him who does the fighting and it will be Him who gets the glory.
I love you all and say Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers.
Surgery is at 7:30am. (central time) Hopefully ready for visitors by 11, or so they tell me. Just wait until I get my make-up on! =) (Just kidding...I don't really have much pride left! =))
God Bless you Erin! I also have always loved the different names of God! It's amazing how He has revealed Himself to us as everything that we will ever need! Praying for you and your family..
ReplyDeletePraying for you and your family. You all will need strength to get though this. Praying for good news.
ReplyDelete