Reviews & Such things!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Once in a while....

Today I am finishing up my cleaning. The house should be spotless! =)

Tomorrow is surgery...9:30am.

Every once in a while I just get down right frustrated. Perhaps I don't handle stress well. Or maybe I just don't like being overwhelmed. Or what if I am just plain sick of this stuff? So, what do I do?

I cry. I get angry. Time, once again, slows WAY down. Silly stuff fades away. And I am once again reminded that sometimes the miracle isn't in watching the mountain move, but in the way He takes it down, piece by piece and holds my hand the entire way.

I don't like this, but I am not camping here. There is too much to life than to let this shackle itself to me. Part of coping with things in this life is handling what has been given to you. What do we do when things are given to us? We do something with it.

The next 6-8 weeks will find me resting....and resting....did I mention resting? I think I will be sick and tired of that before I am ready to be off restrictions, so I would appreciate your prayers in that. In all of it. I am going to be writing some more, and of course Netflix and I will be close friends. =)

Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. This is just one of those days. Thankfully, they don't last long anymore. It just comes and goes....every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment