I am off to surgery again tomorrow morning.
They are putting in a Chemo port, for easy access for the upcoming treatments.
Lord willing it will be a simple and quick deal. Supposed to be approx. 45 mins.
I was scheduled and re-scheduled, and the humorous thing was, I wasn't able to go to the pre-op stuff. They did most of it for my other surgery, so tomorrow they will do some bloodwork, etc. While I was on the phone with the nurse answering questions and things, she was like, "are you going to be home tonight?" Me: "yes, I'm pretty sure." Her: "Well, I just wanted to you to have this soap and instructions and instead of your husband picking them up at the hospital, I will just drop them off for you if that is OK. I live right down the road from you. That will save you an extra trip out tonight and you know, I was looking at what you are having to deal with, and maybe this little part will be a blessing for you during this time. We don't do this for everyone....well, really no one! Hope you have a great day and I'm sure hoping you have a quick and full recovery!"
See? The craziest stuff with the biggest impact happens! God is SO good and I KNOW that He will be with me tomorrow, because He never left.
Love it Erin...I will be praying tomorrow..Kandace has a port and it was an easy process for her...I have faith it will be very smooth for you...God Bless you and your family~<3~
ReplyDeleteWhat a hug from Him! :) I'm thinking about you, friend!
ReplyDelete