Reviews & Such things!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bald and thinking of something beautiful......

So today was the day. My hair was fine if I didn't touch it, but then kept coming out and shedding everywhere. Gross I know! I will spare you the details....except to say that I am now bald. The funny part, was when Aaron was cutting my hair he says, "wow! You've got a great head! Mine is full of dips and crevices...I have head-envy!" LOL! You have to laugh going through this. Yes, those are tears in the eyes. None of this is easy. Have a great day blog readers! =)

4 comments:

  1. You are beautiful Erin!!! you don't need hair to be that way. You have such a sweet spirit...still praying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you my dear friend. I say Mr. Aaron is a very smart guy! You are beautiful on the inside and outside. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful eyes are much more noticable now.
    Didn't see the tears only the beautiful smile on a beautiful woman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Erin, I still think you are one of the most beautiful people I know. Your smile, your eyes, and your spirit are shining, and you are gorgeous! I love you. [[[HUGS]]]

    ReplyDelete