Reviews & Such things!

Monday, January 17, 2011

An Ordinary Day...

I love days like today. It is what I like to call "ordinary."
Cade went with some friends this morning to FUN RUN, and Aaron and I were able to run some errands that we were way behind on.

It is days like today that remind me of "the good 'ole days!"
Carefree, relaxed, and comfortable.

Tonight finds us playing the Wii. I will put that loosely b/c Aaron and Cade command the remotes, I am just their "cheer leader" in golf- if there is such a thing.

I am convinced that the Lord gives us these days to remember and not forget all that He has brought us through and going to do in our lives. And to look forward with expectation for Him to move. So......we wait. In the quiet. In the carefree, relaxed and comfortable. But then again I stop and smile, for life with God is NEVER just "An Ordinary Day."

3 comments:

  1. not Gog but GOD, sounds like I have 'other' gods!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. i usually end up cheering my family on too. I get more entertainment out of watching them anyway. Especially when Zay can kick everyone's tail in boxing (and he doesn't even know what he's doing)

    ReplyDelete